Thursday, March 27

Erk. My first post and I have no idea whatsoever to write. Maybe it's a newbie thing. In any case, been meaning to start one of these things forever. Well, anyway, for those of you who've mistakenly (or by some weird chance, knowingly) come upon my blog, welcome. I can't promise I'll titillate and amuse you ;p, but at the very least, the few minutes you've spent here (or seconds, if you never got to this part and immediately pressed "back") might just give you some food for thought, or a laugh. Hey, anything works. Especially laughs (God knows they're in such short supply nowadays).

Still here? (Gotcha!) Then you might as well take some details as to who's stealing your precious time away from work, sports, study or whatever you do to pass the time. This blog belongs to a bloke whom we shall all refer to as Ash. On the internet, it helps if you have a short, easy to remember nickname/handle/whatever. I'll be posting bits, pieces, whosits and whatsits of my life here. Some of you may find these details interesting...others, well... Over the next few days/weeks/months/whenever I have the time I'll be updating this blog with the many strange and weird thoughts and happenings that I perceive in my 20-something year old noggin. Stay and keep up, if you like. Or browse through the gazillions of other blogs that blogger.com so graciously provides. The power is all in your right(or left) hand. Yes, that's the one with the mouse, for any of you twisted enough to think I meant any other "tool".

Hm. Not bad for a first post, I think. Shall go and have a bath while I think of what to put in next time.
Ciao!

|