Tuesday, January 4

We Are All Made Of Stars

God, it's already 9, and I feel like a sack of potatoes. Bad ones, to boot. It's been a long and tiring day - so much so I can't wait for the weekend simply because I would so like to wake up a little later than the usual 530 am. With the new committee assignments coming out for the uni's 35th anniversary (not to mention I have to break the news to the faculty that branding IS essential) I'll be having my hands full up till the middle of..

well, whenever.

I did manage to see something relatively interesting during my slightly sleepy drive home. This particular turning into the USJ area is very busy after 5 pm, and it's not unusual to see vehicles of all shapes and sizes run the traffic lights. I may have missed the incident, but my guess is it wasn't long before I bumped into the scene, judging from the policemen still there.



It must have been going pretty fast to achieve that kind of a state. By the way, I managed to catch Joel Schumacher's Phantom of The Opera last night, and though I'm gagging to post a review I will have concede defeat on this, simply because I'm not familiar enough with the source material to be able to conduct a fair, knowledgeable one.

And then there's the fact that I'm just tired out of my skull. There's also that faint tingle that signals trouble on the horizon, and these bones - they just get all tetchy. I was actually supposed to post a diatribe against a certain person I know (it's just gotten too much!) but I'm thinking revenge tastes better cold.

Frozen, even.

G'night, peeps.

-----------------------------------

I almost logged off before remembering that I HAD to post an addendum, a semi tribute to a woman I consider one of the sexiest ever to grace the telly: Nigella Lawson (Link). I caught a couple episodes of her cooking show Forever Summer on Singapore TV when I was in JB, and I was mesmerised. Here was a woman who was not only extremely visually and aurally appealing (to me, at least) but also blessed with an amazing sense of culinary panache. I won't say any more, simply because in this state my brain will probably ooze more hormones than anything, so enjoy some pics of the lady here, here and here.

I know which one I like the best.

|