Friday, March 28

Damn I suck at HTML! This is what I get for snoozing in web programming class. Am back again for the daily updates. Been a long day..but will get into that later. I'm still trying to figure out how this whole blogging thing works. Yeah, a big thanks to Webmonkey for all the help. Man I feel like the biggest newbie on the block..

Anyway..my DSL modem got busted just after last night's update. Figures. Count on my hardware to fail the moment my love life does. Called my ever helpful ISP, who insisted I was wrong and the modem was fine. This morning, took matters into my own hands and went to get my own modem, even though the ISP was supposed to replace it for free. Ordinarily I wouldn't mind, but since they usually take up to 2 months to even a simple thing like that..I figured, what the hell..at least I have a backup modem in case the ISP supplied one dies (been two times already, mind you). Bought a couple PS2 games, while at it. Clock Tower 3, Soul Calibur 2 (import), Amplitude..and Winning Eleven. I must be going mad. A soccer game? But I guess any kind of distraction will be good for these next few days..A PS2 session or two always helps chase the blues away for a while. God Bless the people at Sony!

*sigh* Day One of uncertain singlehood. Worried? Yes. Confused? You betcha. Sad? More than I could even explain. I guess it always gets you like a sucker punch to the gut, no matter how prepared you think you are. Miss her? Definitely. My plans of a quiet weekend dashed again by news I have to work tomorrow. On a Saturday! The fool who thought making Saturday a work day was a good idea should fry. In lard. Preferably at 500 degrees or more. Oh man...I really am just going to deflate the moment I get back from work. On a lighter note, watched Darkness Falls with my sister. (Yes, I live with my sister). Quite spooky, and had its fair share of thrills, although I couldn't quite believe they would resort to using the Spring-Loaded Cat. I might just post a review tomorrow.. or soon.

For those of you wondering how I can write long posts like this, the answer's contained in a fancy word: catharsis. Yes, you, go and apologise to your English teacher for not paying attention in class. For those of you who DO understand, (I'm taking a BIIIG leap of faith here), writing this helps. There's a void inside me right now, and somehow the flow of words helps patch it..for the time being. Getting late..should be sleeping now. Updates tomorrow.

Peace, y'all.

|