Monday, August 4

The Ox is Back, But Sick

I'm sick. And I'm at the office. Had to rush there this morning to hand in my acceptance letter to the post of Lecturer (temporary), and to pick up a cheque for an earlier stint at exam invigilating I pulled. I need all the money I can get, hehehe. Anyways, head's pounding too badly to be able to make any sense out of anything whatsoever, and I so wanted to tell you all about my time in Langkawi. Oh well, I'll upload some pics if I can tonight, since I don't think I'll be able to form coherent sentences anymore after this. And to top it all off, I've got a 2 day academic and scientific writing course in Cyberjaya tomorrow. Starting at 8.00. Add that to the fact that a project I was counting on fell through. As we muslims put it, "takde rezeki", but it's okay. I've learnt that something good usually comes around.

I just want to sleep, and rest and sleep. But unfortunately it seems this is already out of my hands. Oh well.

Take care, people, and of course, during the course, expect me to be phlogging furiously. As I should. Bye!

Anyone can do any amount of work provided it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing at the moment.
Robert Benchley (1889 - 1945)

|