Tuesday, October 21

Sejuk!

It's Tuesday here, and it looks like there'll be an early winter coming, with parts of the UK already in snow, and not much sun anywhere else. It's cold, but very livable. We had rain this morning, and my breath was steaming as soon as I opened the hotel door. Had loads of fresh fruit for breakfast, as there was sort of an early fruit bazaar going on. Luscious strawberries, apples, grapes..I was in heaven...heheh. I guess the thought of returning during Ramadhan spurred me to devour all of these wonderful things. Lucky they're just fruit, tho. Since I was never a really big rice fan, I don't miss it all that much- yet ;-). Bread, meat and veggies = yum!

In any case, there's work to do, and I'll try to post updates as often as I can. Take care, people..and have a good week!

|