Saturday, October 18

A Hot, Hot Week

I think plenty of people have written about the latest fiasco regarding our soon to be departing Prime Minister. I won't add to the conundrum, God knows there's been so much said, and almost all of it something new for me to learn. In any case, it'll be interesting to see what the ramifications are halfway around the world. As I've blogged earlier, I'll be leaving for Germany today and it'll sure be interesting to see the Germans' take on it, if they're aware (which they probably would be).

I'm only halfway packed, but the throbbing migraine that's been attacking me these past few days won't let me do anything more complex than open my eyes for longer than half an hour. Ugh. In any case, I should be done by afternoon, and I hope I've brought enough clothes, heheh. Thanks to everyone for their travel tips, and I couldn't have gotten ready for this without your help! Am very very excited (since it's my first trip to Europe) and I have every intention of enjoying myself. The digicam's loaded and ready, and I'll try to find a way to blog from there, since I AM going to be at a university.

In case I can't, I'd just like to wish everyone a good weekend (and week) ahead. I'll miss blogging and especially the PPS, but hopefully we'll see each other again in a week. Keep up the good work, guys, and to the TBRB, I am so very sorry I can't make it, but I'm sure it can't be in better hands. Well, I'm sigining off for now, and as always: If you can't be good, be CAREFUL!

Cheers!

|