Sunday, May 30

...And Coming Up For Air

In the words of the greatest action hero/actor this century has even seen:

Whoa.

I'm still aching after the 8 hour train ride and there's an engagement ceremony I have to attend in a bit but I just thought I'd let the blogiverse (well the people who read me anyway) know that I'm back.

I'd love to launch into a report of what I thought of Singapore, but I realise whatever I write now wouldn't be fair, simply because I didn't spend enough time there and thus wasn't able to REALLY run around the place. I DID have time to form some singular impressions of the places I did go to, and these will be fodder for another post (because it's Sunday and I want to savour the weekend before it disappears).

So until that glorious moment, I'll have this to say:

Goodnight.

|