Thursday, May 6

Don't Panic



I got my first birthday present of the year in the post today! Travelling 10 000 km to see me (thanks to a really fine sheep) is what else but one of the most sought after DVDs I have ever had in my list: The Hitchiker's Guide to The Galaxy 2 disc edition containing all of the broadcast TV episodes PLUS tonnes of extras (I'm absolutely giddy, in case anyone can tell). Having read Doug Adams books back to back and side to front it's an almost ethereal pleasure to be holding the box right now. Arthur Dent and Ford Prefect in celluloid! Gasp!



Anyway, in case I haven't mentioned (where are my manners?) thank you, thank you and thank you! I don't really put much stock into gifts but this one has me swept away. Now if everyone will excuse me, I'm off to enjoy some good old fashioned Brit humour (and this after watching Monty Python's Life of Brian only this morning) after which I SHOULD have the ultimate question to life, the universe and everything. I am right now one happy (though slightly sick) ox.

Cheers!

|