Monday, April 26

Eats Shoots and Leaves

It's past midnight and I know I need to sleep. Instead what I've done is sign up to be a Gmail tester. Yessirree folks, I now have 1 gigabyte of online e-mail space. It's kind of intriguing, and I'll be posting impressions and what not as I further give this service a whirl. In the meantime, if you're so inclined, mail me there. Feel free to forward me 419 scams, forwarded "Don't Delete This Or You Die" mails and whatever other flotsam you feel like sharing.

Anyway, enough of poorly disguised pr0n requests. I've had an uneventful and generally vegetative weekend, which in this case is a good thing. I've also managed to watch Super Sapiens, aka Hellboy and was generally impressed. Since I'm too bloody lazy to write a proper review right now, why don't I just go out on a limb and say that Hellboy may be one of the most important comic to film adaptations I've ever seen since Richard Donner first made Superman: The Movie. And all this before the unsullied trash that is the remake of The Punisher arrives on our shores to deluge us with more of John Travolta.

Sigh.

On a brighter note, this coming weekend will be a long one for the Ox, simply because I don't have to work till Tuesday and in about 2 and a half weeks it's my birthday! Huzzah! As of now I'm thinking of what to give myself since no one gives better birthday presents to myself than I do. Only question is, can I afford whatever it is I want to give myself? Humph. As John Cleese would say, enough of this gay banter.

I am off to bed. And if you're still awake reading this, I suggest you do the same.

P/s: with the exception being if you're a female of the species who finds me moderately attractive, you DON'T have to do that alone, you know *wink wink*.

Cheers!

|