Sunday, August 29

Good Sundays

It's been a hell of a day, but in a good way.

I've just spent this particular Sunday in a blur of activity that's seen me zipping off to Hartamas for lunch with two friends then to PWTC to help a colleague in distress, after which I swung by Sungei Wang with said colleague to pick up some equipment, meeting the friends who came for a visit to the apartment, rushing back out to get myself a new TV (finally with component input, and this after selling my current set to the colleague) and then sending the fellow back to the train station, dinner (Shakeys never tasted so good) and then finally, finally setting up the new tube, running the Xbox's component feed into it and marveling at the wonderful clarity of the picture, which brings me to

now. And did I mention I found the most delightful set of GITS: SAC miniatures that I just HAD to have in Sungei Wang?

Oh my, oh my. That domain will have to wait a little longer, I think.

Have a good week ahead, and I'm on leave! Yay!

P/s: Tomorrow, it's time to shop for an S-video cable, and then oh my God, Fable is out! Fable is finally out! I expect to lose another 80 hours of my life to this incredible game.


|