Wednesday, August 25

Special Delivery Part Deux

You know, there's just something about a day where you don't only get one but two very "special" packages. As I was basking in the warm afterglow of Fawlty Towers (thank you!) and Law and Order, my sister came screeching out of her room clutching these:


this photo taken against another "gift" from my launderer, a rather ratty pillowcase, because as you can see, the sheets are now red

Apparently my new laundry/dry cleaner decided to throw in a "welcome package" to fresh customers. Little did I know the package would consist of a very bright pair of boxers (did I mention it was red?) and the aforementioned pillowcase. I wonder who the poor sod is who lost them.


as you can see, against my new sheets it doesn't really show

I think the clincher was the very large stylised goat plastered all over the shorts, with the word "capricorn" written in some cartoonish script - oh what the hell, here's a close up:


interesting texture

I suppose one just has to be thankful for days like these. Now if you'll all excuse me, I need to go laugh some more, and tomorrow return it to the shop!

Cheers!

|