Thursday, September 16

Booyakasha, Aiii!

Two little things before the meeting with the grand poo-bah of the uni and his cohorts:

In case anyone ever wonders what Ali G would sound like giving a commencement speech (to Harvard, no less) here's a link that would do you good. As usual, for the lazy surfers out there, I extend a quote -

"Anyways I digest. It iz a well big honour to be arksed ere today. To fink dat so many great people has been educated ere like Lyndon Banes Johnson, or as he is better known - JFK, George Clinton was also ere I fink , and de one before him, and also...William Tell - is he one of your lot, probably, and dat bloke wiv de hat, but most importantly dat really fit honey from Star Wars - if u iz out dere, me'd love to - me iz stayin at de Best Western Hotel - me's got a really nice room, altho since dis morning dem has put a parental lock on de tv. "

And also, should you ever find yourself aboard an Air Tajik plane, pay especial heed to the safety card. You never know when glowing green or red aliens invade your plane, and I quote -

"Do not express you angry, do not wipe in voice, our cough. Close your eyes and do not stir them."

Thanks to BoingBoing for the link.

|