Thursday, May 29

Again, sporadic updates. I hate it...but these past few days have gone by so fast they're a positive blur. There's loads to be done, and still more to do afterwards. But I guess all of us have our own crosses to bear, so no point complaining. English camp ends tomorrow, I must say quite dissapointedly. Well, for one, it affords me the luxury of not going to the office, and two: I get to do something not so stressful for a change. All good things come to an end, I suppose..but it's been a good week. Now I can't wait to face the wonderful hellishness that is next week. Yum.

Tomorrow is the ultimate test: giving a full fledged lecture in English. They'll be taping the whole thing, and comments after that. I have no qualms about it, only that there's all sorts of conditions..you know ..topic sentences and thesis statements. But like the good man I am, I shall persevere, and hopefully something good will come out of it..unlike some other unknowns in my life.

The night grows late, and I need some sleep. Almost had an accident today..fell asleep at the wheel. Yeah, I didn't know English could be that tiring too. Later, folks. As for the princess:

soyez bien, le petit. Je t'aime.

|