Wednesday, May 28

Sorry for the long pause, folks. English workshop has been..interesting to say the least. More technical than I expected, and quite honestly, nice and refreshing. Am now sitting at home waiting for the water supply (which has miraculously come back) to stabilise. Meeting other lecturers..seeing their response to the whole idea of teaching in English...draws out their inborn preferences (and in some, prejudices as well). But I won't name names. Wouldn't be half as fun now wouldn't it? I guess the old stereotype is still true: English teachers are still the coolest. There's one very nice looking instructor as well, although I'd guess her to be at least 30. Single though, so we shall see if yours truly can be a man and try his luck.

Well..off to dinner. Mandi also. I desperately need a bath..urg. Tomorrow, people.

|