Tuesday, May 20

Busy day busy day. Or in other terms, SSDD: Same Shit, Different Day. We all go through our daily grinds, looking forward to the escape we get when we get home. It may be as simple as a friendly face, a kiss, or a shared quiet moment during dinner. Hell, it can even be getting home itself. I just realised I'm 25 now..and in many respects I still don't have an idea in hell what I'm supposed to be doing with my life.

Yeah, I got a job. A career, even. Sometimes I even think I make a goddamn difference. But do I? Or am I but I'm not realising it? Maybe I'm just too preoccupied with myself that I miss out on stuff. I know that happens sometimes. Or maybe it's that nagging feeling of unfulfilment that tugs at me..and makes me wear myself out so I can stumble home, tired and in a warped way looking forward to another day of the same.

Ultimately, I think it's all down to one thing: I'm lonely. Very fucking lonely. Yup, got my friends, and a slightly better social life..but somehow something's lacking. I know I've been through this in earlier posts..but sometimes it hits you harder..like today. Being unattached has its perks, I guess..but every once in awhile I find myself yearning..and it all goes downhill from there. Oh well..time to clock out. Another day tomorrow.

Later, folks.

|