Tuesday, July 15

How Deep is The Rabbit Hole. An Adventure

Okay. I missed the second Monday post. I blame it on myself correcting the pounds of notes that got corrupted, and also getting carried away on Yahoo chatting to some very intriguing people. The blogosphere is expanding, moving on, and so we see conflicts, alliances and assorted what not, but then again, it is normal. I won't comment any more on that, since I think the scene is convoluted enough without my adding some more (potential) fuel to the fire. In the meantime, AOL decides to offer its subscribers the opportunity to join the great big blog-world. Yay bloody hah.

*This part just added. Bolehwood is still playing it seems, although word had surfaced that it may be shut down. Again the swift hand of censorship rises and tries to squash what may have been the best thing to hit the local arts scene. But no, I shall not comment about that, either. Too many people writing with too many emotions..necessary, I admit, to facilitate discourse and perhaps a solution. But I lack the experience and the knowledge to talk about such matters, and as such, will leave it to the experts, the connoisseurs.

Tired today, with the class leaving me almost voiceless, and with seminar deadline approaching, was glad to go home and just..deflate. Oh yeah.

This is my blog. And here, I am king. Heheh. Therefore, perhaps some light reading, for me, and for anyone else who cares to join me.

Snake comes out of toilet bowl. Stuff of legends and urban myths, but in this case, it's eerily true. I shudder to think what it felt like, the scales...oh the scales and the slithery wet slimy..erm. Sorry. I got carried away, there.

On another note, a man with three buttocks. Oh bollocks, I was just kidding. One of the inventors of the mp3 format spills the beans on the birth of the most influential music format ever. Step in for some insightful knowledge that may (or may not, actually) save your life.

Alright. Really. A man with three buttocks. What? Not yet? Ah well. Here's a condom story that will warm your gallstones. And who says Asians are small? Take that, Ron Jeremy.

Okay..I need some sleep. Too little sleep, too much work. The screen starts to blur. And I see visions of tropical islands. And sashaying women, and cows in gingham dresses doing flip flops on the beach. I need a break, we all do. Blogging is God's gift to people who cannot sleep and instead rant on about schtuff, and who'd they rather be doing it with.

Goodnight (morning??) people. God keep you safe, if you can't do so yourself.



|