Sunday, July 13

Bananarama and Crazy Taxi

Hmm. Lazy Sundays. The best kind. Pooped myself out cleaning house last night (my parents were coming!! eek!), therefore couldn't make it to an invite to Nuovo (thanks, Hani). And assorted errands (grr) also put me out of commission for most of the day. Which turned out to be okay in the end, since my parents insisted that I drive them to Carrefour and help them shop. All in all, it was a good weekend, with some going out on Friday/Saturday and a nice rest-session on Sunday. As I write, my sis is outside playing Crazy Taxi on the PS2. Had to come in, since I have a phobia of looping music. I found out about it when I had my first electronic organ (not that organ, you pervs). Anything that loops, especially a song list..I get fidgety, sweaty and generally crazy. Urgh..even thinking of it now...no no no!

Yawn. My life is THAT boring.

Sundays I am very lazy to blog, since nothing ever happens anyway. But come tomorrow, I'm sure I'll come up with some rant about something or other...that's just the way it works, I guess. Ahem. Oh, and I'll be teaching till 6 again tomorrow..which translates to: very tired Ash. Grr.

Good night, people. Have a good Monday tomorrow.

Yawn.

You dance with the Devil, the Devil don't change,
He changes you.

- Joaquin Phoenix to Nick Cage in 8 mm



|