Wednesday, August 20

PC Pyrotechnics

Hello, people. Have just returned from Sunway Pyramid, where my PC received its 3rd power supply unit this year (and I parted with some sorely needed Malaysian Ringgit). It's been absolutely busy the whole day, checking up on my students, marking assignments, meetings. Hoo boy. Being a lecturer's not all "goyang kaki", apparently, although temptation reared its ugly head when a pretty young student asked me if I could help with her assignment marks, which were dangerously low. Thankfully, I managed to ignore the devil (this time, at least) and sent her off with a stern talking to (chewah).

I have to make a trip to Johor next Monday, checking up on our students who are doing their training attachments. I have 8 of them to check on, and they're all spread over the state. There's one in Kota Tinggi, 1 in Mersing, 1 in Kluang, 1 in Tangkak...you get the picture. So now I just hope my leetle Kancil can stand the trip to and back. With wallet running thin, this will really be like one of those episodes in Amazing Race. Luckily I'm taking a friend along, so hopefully it won't be too bad.

Well, me eyes are getting blurry, I'll try and do a Weekly World Wednesday, but only if I have strength in my misshapen fingers.

Tootles!

|