Thursday, August 7

Tired Thursdays

Hi people. I can't believe it's Thursday already. Where does the time go? (forget I asked that, cause I know exactly where it went). Here I am, not even daring to go out to lunch, cause I have a three hour exec class to teach tomorrow, and I haven't a single clue what to do. Okay, it's not THAT bad. I have to conduct a lab of sorts for this obsolete piece of software called Asymetrix 3DF/x, and I haven't used it in like..erm....4, 5 years? I haven't had a single moment to myself since last week, and I have to relearn the thing in time to teach tomorrow. OOkay. Not impossible, but a bit freaky. I suppose I'll have to wing it at the very worst, but I'll survive (and earn the money while doing it, hehe). Hopefully. Very very hopefully.

In other news, I'm still feeling strangely lethargic. Last night I entertained a peculiar thought before drifting off to sleep: I wanted to kill the Insane Ox. Not metaphorically, but literally. Kill off the blog, and be done with it. I guess I would've done it immediately if I weren't so freaking tired. Thinking about it today, I'm glad I didn't, since I had no idea why I wanted to do it in the first place. Maybe it has something to do with the feeling of..displacement I've been having lately. Yeah. Another excuse?

Psychobabble and what not, there's still things to do. And no amount of displacement is going to take my work away. Yeaaah.


|