Thursday, September 4

Discovery Travel and Adventure

Just got off the line with my friend in NTV7, saying that they're still going ahead with Edisi Siasat. I wish them the best of luck. It's Thursday, and I'm wrapping things up before leaving for my Johor trip (finally) next Monday. Due to the students' making me put off my trip for the past few weeks, I'm now facing the fact that I'll have to drive down there and back alone. There are 8 students to check up on,
and their locations are as follows:

Kota Tinggi
Kluang
Mersing
Segamat
Batu Pahat
Tangkak

Been trying to plan a route that will be most time effective, since I know from personal experience just how far each of these places are from one another. Would really appreciate it if anyone could drop any hints as to which place I should tackle first. My tentative schedule would be as follows:

Day One: KL - Kota Tinggi - Kluang (sleepover)

Day Two: Kluang - Mersing (sleepover)

Day Three: Mersing - Batu Pahat - Segamat (sleepover??)

Day Four: Segamat - Tangkak - KL

I intend to stretch out the travelling as much as possible, since I don't want to over tax my car. In any case, if anyone's interested in keeping me company during the lonely drive down, please let me know. Food and lodging will be paid for, and in return I'll be glad to have someone to talk to and look out for landmarks on the way. I dunno if anyone IS free..but I figure it's worth a shot.

Later, people.

|