Sunday, September 7

Hi Ho, SIlver!

Okay folks, this will be the last post from the Ox for the next week or so. Early next morning, I'll be on my solitary journey to Johor. Scary, when I think of it..mostly because I'll be alone, and I've had ample time to be with myself these past few months. Oh well..a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do. Hotel bookings are made, car's serviced, clothes half packed..and all that's left is to actually begin the bloody trip. So for all of you out there, have a safe week. I'm gonna miss you lot (honestly) so keep up the good work I'm sure all of you're doing..and I hope there's not too much of a storm after I leave, eh? Wish me luck, and I'll be sure to tell you all about my leetle trip down south (with help from my Powershot, of course).

Till next week, Cheerio!

P/s: I'm sad to announce that the KL Motorshow is a disappointing event (IMHO). I took more pics of the babes than of the cars (of which there weren't THAT many). Oh well..maybe I'll be putting them in a photoblog. Bye!

|