Sunday, September 14

Shhh. It's a Beautiful Sunday Morning

It's Sunday..and the Ox is still recuperating. It's nice to be able to wake up and not rush off to some unknown location 100 km away..but at the same time I kinda missed it all. Being on the road's not too bad if you can get used to the solitude. It's still early..it's peacefully quiet, and I can't bear to let this morning float away. For some reason, Sunday has a certain..special impermanence to it. I guess maybe it's because you know it has to end soon. Memories of lazy Sundays past...hmmmm.

I've got loads of blogs to catch up on, and dunno where to start. Anyways, I'd just like to give a quick shoutout to all the people who've helped me on my trip. Thanks a lot guys/girls..you all really made the long and winding road easier to travel.

(yawn)

Oh well, I guess it's time to hit the sack again. Or at least vegetate in front of Astro..cause God knows it's going to be a busy day ahead. Oh, and one more thing. I managed to persuade a non-blogger friend of mine to start blogging! Yay! He's still working on it, and I'll link to him here. Enjoy your Sunday, folks!

Back in Subangville,
Ash.ox

|