Thursday, October 9

Perspectives

Sometimes we get lost. Too caught up in our own worries, fears, uncertainties. We create little coccoons around ourselves, a sort of mini-universe, if you will, with us as its absolute centre. Can't reallly say that it's a bad thing, since I do it as well (poor justification, but hey). People tell me, take a step back, look at the big picture. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. But more often than not, that big picture will show you something you didn't notice before. Maybe it's that cloud formation you never notice as you walk to your car, or the way the scenery on the road you take to work has changed. Take myself, for instance. I suffer from complete tunnel vision, sometimes. I keep my gaze locked on firmly ahead and bulldoze my way through. It's ONE way to make it, but I do wonder if there's so much I may have missed.

Enough jabbering. Take a look at this site. I don't know what it will do for YOU, but it really gave me something to remember, the next time I think I'm the biggest deal in the universe.

Peace.

|