Monday, September 20

Too Much Time, Not Enough Dosh

I'm in an academic state of mind (yeah right), therefore, in addition to coming up with weird drawings of how I'd like my home theatre setup to connect to my available media and browsing through all the pr0n I missed since the weekend, I managed to glean ONE useful link for the day.


and to think this is only the one without the speaker placement maps...

Whaddya know, it's the online version of Cliff's Notes! So students all over the world have no excuse now to NOT have it in some form at least!

In other news, it looks like I'm leaning towards the home theatre setup for my next tech purchase since I like the thought of coming home to a solid monolithic system I can touch AND hear. The Ipod's just too much of a luxury for me (plus the thought of having Yoko Kanno's jazz score on full 5.1 audio is just too...tempting, not to mention watching the Star Wars Trilogy remastered on Dolby Digital. Ahh.

Anyway, I think I'd better bugger off now. There's a class to teach come morning, and my notes are all over the place! These things don't write themselves, apparently.

Have a good week, people.

|