Sunday, December 12

Saturday Night Madness (No Sex, Though)

Saturday night, and I'm at home.

No, this is not something new. I happen to like it here, and I think so will some other people (whom I will not name). Besides, there's something brewing on the horizon that's taking up a lot of resources on my side, but expect updates as soon as I can get them - although this doesn't necessarily mean that the Ox will cease and desist his views, overinflated opinions and of course, questionable linkage spanning multiple sources of questionable (and not so questionable) content.

There. I fit three of those words into one sentence. Nice, innit?

Anyway - God bless the Chinese. Just when we thought that Pizza Hut finally had the last say about us filling our salad bowls at their superlatively monitored salad bars, the good old people up there have found a way to help us all fill our bowls (and tummies!). (Link). Thanks to BoingBoing for the pointer! And then if you absolutely must have a roboto synthesised voice read to you, try Feedspeaker (Link). It takes up your RSS feeds and reads them to you in a nice, soothing, warm (okay, I'm lying) robotic voice. Try it!

And finally - you know you want this:

The precious seconds of the puppet sex scene in Team America, now available for viewing (Link)! I know it's the weekend and technically everyone shouldn't be at work but I'll give it an NSFW anyway. For anyone who's not seen the movie, I recommend it simply because it's damn weird, and though there are some bits that work better than others (look out for Matt Damon's lines) it's a fun ride at the very least.

Okay, I've gotta go, folks. There's work to be done in the morning, so cheers!

|