Sunday, March 30

Hello again, netizens. As promised, here's my second update for the day. I practically raced home after the movie, slowing down only to observe road and traffic laws (very rare). Fortunately, my PC was on, since I was downloading security updates for Windows. As I expected, she'd already gone offline and was probably sleeping (figures, it was 2am her time!) There was nothing much for me to do except fall into bed as well and wait for morning.

Woke up extremely early..about 5.30 am. Tried to sleep again, but my 4 cats (yes! 4! ) decided to make me into their makeshift trampoline. That resulted in a very grumpy yours truly plopping himself in front of the PC and getting online. Got drowsy after awhile and fell asleep again until about 7.30 (thankfully, the cats tired of their catrobatics enough to enable me to sleep) when I decided I might as well try and see if my girlfriend was up yet. So I sent her an (a?) sms message and waited. Day One of Healing really took off..she was online! We talked for awhile..and things look good. Cautiously, I might even say things look very good. However, for those of you who think that now the blog is done..well think again! It'll still be here, and I'll still be churning out content, although the tone will be noticeably brighter, hopefully.

For now, life goes on one day at a time. Things happen, some of them good..others, not so good. But hey, I guess going through all of these things makes a person stronger..and in many ways wiser. Is there anything I would have done differently? Honestly, no. Looking back, I know I wouldn't change a single damn thing.

Take care, people..and God bless.

|