Thursday, April 3

Ahem. Hello again, folks. Another day, another rant, another post to the blog. Posting's become a daily ritual for me, so much so that I actually find myself composing stuff I want to write in my head as I drive, wait for service, and even at the petrol station (that's gas for you Americans). Maybe I'm just a guy who thinks (and talks) too much. Maybe I should be a real writer (my girlfriend says I'd make a good one, bless her soul). And maybe I should trim down on all these parentheses (brackets?). Hmm...thinking about it, the brackets have to go first, I think. I guess I've always wanted to write. There's something ultimately satisfying about churning out a good story and seeing the effect it has on the person who reads it. Which reminds me of my own book-laden life...

I fell in love with books from a very young age (2 or 3, if I'm not mistaken. Damn! Another bracket!). Started out with the old Ladybird junior books and went on to their audio-cassette tapes, the ones that come with the storybooks. Good old days. Thinking about it, I think today's theme will be Books and Me. This might result in a very looong post..hehehe.
Later!

|