Tuesday, April 1

Just had lunch. Uhh..now the familiar drowsy sensation is here, and it threatens to stop me from finishing... Had quite an interesting morning. Tried to print out some documents before I left for work, but the printer started spewing gibberish. I could have sworn it was dissing me. Anyway, rushed off to work since the weather looked a tad unfriendly. Was quite lucky I did so, since the skies suddenly opened up and let loose. Man, haven't had rain like that in weeks! Was about 5 km from the office when I remembered one crucial detail: I forgot the keys to my room. Now there I was, envisioning being snug and comfy in my climate controlled office, when I was faced with the possibility of being trapped inside my not so snug and comfy car in the middle of a thunderstorm. Luckily, I remembered some colleagues who usually come in about the same time I do (their houses being nearer helps). Rushed through the rain to their room, where I got temporary shelter and a cup of Milo. Not bad..not bad.

45 minutes later, my room mate arrived and rescued me from the predicament. Could then finally and thankfully sink into my chair and start work. Was pleasantly surprised to see my girlfriend online. Had a bit of a chat and went on to do the usual things I do at the office (read news sites, check email, debate whether to go look at pictures of naked women.. ). Decided against it, finally (man, that was a tough one!) and started on the paperwork that's been waiting for me on the desk since Adam decided he needed company in Eden.

Anyway, am feeling really sleepy now, and I don't think I'll be making much sense. Yawn...a quick nap is in the works. Seems like the Darkness Falls movie review might take a little bit more time..oh well. G'nite people. Will pick up later at home.

|