Tuesday, April 8

Almost noon, and am not at work. Normally this would see me in a movie, looking for video games, browsing through second hand book stores or even lounging happily at home. Unfortunately for me, I have been forced to choose option E: None of the above. At home I may be, but not lounging and definitely not happy. Still quite pissed at my sister, although honestly I don't know how to scold her anyway. Why did I have to be such a big softie? Consolation is to be gotten however, by taking some of the costs out of her allowance. Hey, I don't make the rules. You help break 'em, you help pay for 'em.

Stomach already rumbling...woke up quite late today. A combination of overall stress and a late night. Luckily for me, managed to do something constructive before I hit the sack. Helped my girlfriend finish up her research proposal. Poor girl must be so tired..she literally stayed up the whole night to do it. Hope she's alright though..Since I am home now, might as well go get lunch and maybe some form of entertainment. I think I deserve that much, at least. My bedroom is awfully bright though. The missing window does wonders to air it out and bring some sunshine in. Oh, and rain, too.

I think I'll take a bath now, before the contractor comes in. I hope he DOES come. Want this whole episode behind me ASAP. Till later folks...

There is only one difference between a madman and me. I am not mad.
Salvador Dali (1904 - 1989)

|