Tuesday, April 8

The contractor came and went..told me he'd send over someone to look at the window tonight. Therefore am anxiously awaiting his arrival. Although honestly, with the weather pouring outside, I doubt he'll want to come. Still, got to have faith in human nature, regardless of how fast it's being whittled down at the moment. After lunch, saw a Brit movie I've been waiting for a couple months : 28 Days After. Picked it up to watch at home..was surprised at how hideous the transfer was, and this time the bootleggers didn't even bother putting in their horrific subtitles! Am very tempted to return it, but have no idea at all what to exchange it for..

At the moment, am waiting for my girlfriend to come online. She's a bit depressed today, so I hope I can offer some consolation. It's the least I can do. *sigh* Not to mention I miss her like hell. Sometimes I feel there's a mechanism or two in my brain that's shorted out. Been talking to her almost all of last night, and still miss her! Have definitely got to get a life...and soon! Just finished dinner, and have succesfully patched things up with the sis. Another thing I so love about the weather here's that it can be raining cats and dogs outside, but still hot on the inside! I guess that's what we get for living in such a humid, tropical country.

Well, am signing off for now. Maybe will post another rant before I turn in. Later, folks.

|