Friday, April 11

Hmm..I've decided to start off this post on a slightly less depressing note. I think the news I have to bring somewhat justifies it. My new kittens are sooooo cute! They're barely 2 days old but they look bigger already! Taking into consideration a suggestion from a certain authority (wink, wink) I have decided to compile a list of names for them. Here they are in no particular order: Buttons, Truffles, and Enoki (for those of you living under a rock these past few millennia, or Iraq for that matter, those are mushrooms). Yeah, I know Enoki still sounds off. But I'm hesitant to name him/her Maitake, for an obvious reason (not so obvious to you guys)..seeing how badly Shiitake turned out. Other names I'm considering are Chanterelle (obviously female), Girolle and Crimini. Any other suggestions? Drop me a line. Seeing em burrow under Portobello's tummy really takes my mind off of things..and I think I was right. They are the silver lining, in a very strange way. Curious yet as to my cats' names? Here they are: Spaghetti "Catty-watty" Carbonara (male), Shiitake and Portabello Mushroom (sisters), Pinquin Prawn Fussili (misfit, crack baby-cat) and the newest additions, of whose sex I have yet to determine.

So there..I think that should be less depressing enough for today. Just got back from Carrefour where I spent nearly a hundred bucks buying stuff for tomorrow's camp. Yeah..and I didn't even buy anything of quality! I suppose it'll have to be worth it, though. First time I've actually bought so many things without that someone with me...(not counting my sister). *sigh* Oh well..I suppose might as well learn to live with it..although it's damn difficult to do. Here's to the things I miss most about you, princess. I'm finding more every day.

Well..am going to have my dinner for now..maybe one last update before I turn in..and after I pack. Until then, be safe and have a good weekend. Mother Theresa sums up how I feel perfectly when she said:

Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible

I hear you, ma'am. And as usual, the parting quote:

Find the person who will love you because of your differences and
not in spite of them and you have found a lover for life.

Leo Buscaglia

I honestly thought I have, Leo. I honestly thought I have.

|