Thursday, April 10

Another day at work..just got in and am damn hungry. Still a bit drained from these past few days..but otherwise alive. Really wish I don't have to for that stupid course..that's really adding to the general aura of unpleasantness that's permeating my environment (or is it my halitosis?). Am trying to get as much work done as I can..since that's one escape that usually works. The PS2 will probably be seeing some abuse too, as I attempt to channel anger and frustration at hordes of enemies on-screen. Ah, catharsis. Such a wonderful word. How useful it is, too.

Upgraded the old Guestbook to a newer version. I doubt there'll actually be any posts..but hey..better provide the facility, in the off chance some web surfer might stumble into this particular nook on the web. Well..back to work, then. Updates throughout the day. Oh, the mood of the week is Vengeance. To set the tone, here's something from one of my favourite philosophers:

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.
Niccolo Machiavelli (1469 - 1527)

You da man, Nick. Obviously, a particular fool never read this. I'm coming to get ya, punk.

|