Thursday, April 10

Is it just me, or is time moving extra slowly today? Seems like it's taking ages to even get to lunchtime. As much as I hate to admit it, still on the rollercoaster...and shit! My paranoia's back..in a big way. It's become so bad, I'm agonising over every unreplied email, Yahoo message or SMS. This is NOT the way I want to live my day..but I guess it's to be expected. It's painful as hell..and having no one I can tell except the blog is excruciating. I just wish I could magic the pain away..but I can't.

Just confirmed the 4-day course starting Saturday. Am scared shitless..4 days of not knowing where she is or what she's doing. I know I have to face it, but I'm just too chicken to face what might be waiting for me when I come back. I just realised I live my life in weekly cycles. Good week, bad week. Slightly better week, awful week. As a rule, good weeks are almost always followed by extremely bad weeks.. *sigh* It's enough to drive anyone crazy. However, I don't have the luxury, time or inclination to just embrace the insanity.

This is getting to be too depressing. Later, folks.

|