Friday, April 11

Friday already..man, time sure flies. And I'm not even having fun. Went for a drive last night..hoping to clear my head. Spun around the neighbourhood before deciding to go slightly further into town. Managed to tire myself sufficiently before dropping off to sleep. Did I clear my head? Somewhat. Do I feel better? No. Just numb.

Will be leaving work early today...since I have to buy stuff for the course. Regular things..socks, shower cream, toothpaste, track pants. And deodorant. Never forget deodorant when you're going into the jungle. I realised something after last night's drive. I'm so reluctant to go to this course thing not because of what I'll be leaving behind..but what I'll find when I come back. Or in this case, what I might not find. Pretty much out of my hands now...there's only so much I can humanly do. Will probably post the last update before I turn in..or if I'm lucky enough, tomorrow just before I leave. In the meantime, am taking this Friday slowly. Hopefully will be able to go out sometime tonight. Still waiting for my friend to confirm the where and when. Oh, and there'd better be chicks..preferably drunk. I am desperately in need of entertainment.

So jungle, here I come. I hope you're ready. I hope I'M fucking ready. Later, folks.

|