Sunday, August 10

If I Go Crazy Then Will You Still Call Me Superman?

I am at peace, now.

Okay. It's safe to ignore that sentence. I am not really at peace..heheh. But tonight, looking out the big hole in my wall where my window used to be, I feel more at ease than I've ever been in a long while. Life has a way of simply turning you upside down when you least expect it. And what I thought was gonna be a bleh weekend turned out to be one where I not only got some work done, but also enjoyed the hell out of myself, hung out with some good company, and finally managed to get back some of my sanity.

Not bad, for 2 days work. I even managed to sneak in 2 whole hours of alien blasting fun on the Xbox (Halo rocks!!!) on saturday with Jo. Yeah, it left us with a slight ringing in our ears and itchy trigger fingers, but man, it was worth it. Even managed to bump into Sarini and her fiance after that (I know, I'm surprised too). And the Xbox definitely has moved up on my want list.

Mmmmm.

Oh well, Futurama's gonna be on soon, and as one of the few Malaysians tonight who is not tuning into the footy match, I shall plonk myself down on the couch, remote in hand, laugh till my belly aches, and then settle down to a good night's sleep. Honestly, it doesn't get better than this.

Okay, I lied. It would be better if I had someone to cuddle at night and wake up to, but that's a whole different can o' worms, isn't it? Someone once told me it's the simple pleasures that we miss the most, and are the most difficult to get. I say, right on. You have no idea how right you are.

Good night, people (man, I actually started three out of four paragraphs with O-words. Hmmm.) Have a good week!



|