Sunday, October 5

Sunday!! Sunday!!

It's Sunday again! My mum's on the way down, since my Grandma's in the hospital and we're off to see her (I think). There's some family drama that I won't get into here, not yet. Anyway, been catching up on a whole week's worth of e-mails, and man, is it never fun. All the newsletters aren't current, there are people who think I'm lazy bastard (I am, sometimes) and there's the ubiquitious Spam folder to empty. Oh well.

I start marking exam papers tomorrow, and according to a friend of mine co-marking it, I'd better get a bin and label it 'Zero'. Sheesh. I had no idea it would be THAT bad. In any case, am reasonably energised after my three day weekend to actually start doing something work-related. Oh, and having good games to while away slow patches really helps. I hate to say it, but it looks like the Xbox is starting to show strong promise in its efforts to contend with Sony's now ubiquitious (does anyone notice I used this word twice already? I really need a thesaurus) PS2. I shall not digress into a gaming frenzy, since there's ample time to do that later in the week.

Well, I'm off to enjoy what's left of the Sunday, and maybe I'll decide to post more thought provoking material tomorrow. Or maybe I won't. The Insane Ox's still unsure if he wants to be one of those serious, topical-like blogs, or just stay, well, Ox-y.

Reminder to self: Sunday is no time for self debate.
Blurgh.


|