Thursday, September 23

DVD Alert

There's a movie I've been meaning to watch for ages, but never got around to and it's called The Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind. Quite a few people have recommended it, and last I checked it's still high up on my review list, so I guess I'd better get cracking. One needs to be in the proper frame of mind when it comes to films like this.

Of course that's easier said than done when I've also landed my hands on copies of David Cronenberg's ExisTenZ (take that, all you Matrix fanboys) and what some have called the definitive George Lucas film, THX 1138 remastered and presented in its full glory. How I'm going to fit all this in before the horror that is this Friday eludes me, but I trust I'll find a way.

Good DVDs have a way getting themselves reviewed.

Until then, er, enjoy the rest of the week.

|