Friday, November 26

The Future is EPIC, and Video Games Rebut!

A couple hours from my trip back north, and I have seen the future.

Well, perhaps not exactly the future, but what may well be it. (Link)

Go ahead, click on it. Watch the 8 minute presentation, and think about it a second. If even half of what it says is plausible (and I'm thinking why not?) the world will be a hell of an interesting place to live in come the next few years. Damn, it will be a good time to be young.

In other news, here's a coherent, objective and I have to say well thought out response to the Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility (Link)'s ultimately silly attack on violence and sex in video games. The rebuttal isn't very long, but it makes its point very well: context is everything.

Well I gotta get ready. The weather looks wonky, and there's some serious driving to do.

If you can't be good, folks...be careful as hell.

|