Sunday, November 21

NSFW: The Hotlanta Kink Test

Just in case anyone missed the NSFW part of the title, I'll say it again: this post is Not Safe For Work (although if you work at home you lucky bugger, you may access it with impudence). Also, if anyone's wondering the Kink Test rates just how kinky you are from a possible score of 700. I figured this particular test would be interesting for all us sexually repressed Malaysians out there. Don't worry, no one keeps track of any kind of info, and you don't have to sign up. (Link) Besides, you don't actually have to have had sex to take it - just look into your deepest darkest raunchiest bits and let the imagination rip (it helps).

Now go already, and before I forget: I scored a respectable 450. Not bad, if I may say so myself.

Work week, here I come!

|