Sunday, December 12

Ash.ox is Down!

It's official: I am sick. Nose running, there are elephants stampeding in my head, and I feel totally and utterly shite. To celebrate, have a totally deprecating entry:

/whine

As I lie in bed, the sun blinding outside, all I want is for someone to fuss over me, ask me if I'm okay, and feed me porridge. Okay, maybe not feed me - but you get the idea (and stew would do fine, too).

/end of whine.

Anyway - that aside, I don't feel very sociable. So before anything happens, I would like to apologise to anyone who may be calling in concern simply because I may not know who you are through the haze in my head and therefore snap at you.

I am truly sorry. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to bugger off and get well before my one week trip to JB.

Yeah, that's right. One week. Later.

|