Monday, April 21

Another Monday done..and it's been okay. Slightly topsy turvy..but then again wouldn't be my life if it weren't. Had dinner with her cousin and his girlfriend at 15. As always, they were wonderful company..even though they're at least 4 years older. Rosalia knew..I guess it's a woman kinda thing. She took one look at me and asked me: "So you guys still together or not?". Days of preparation went down the drain. I spilled. Not everything, but they got the gist of it. No details..just the outline. The outcome? We're going clubbing this weekend. Hilarious, I know. But I've got to admit, they're being excellent people. Wish I could repay them one day. Note to self: must focus on not being so bloody obvious (which is strange, since I looked and felt fine. But hey, woman's intuition and all that). In fact, might have the whole weekend plotted out. And Johan mentioned something about an ex-girlfriend who's a stewardess. Hey, a guy can hope. Now to see if my hair can grow back by Friday.

Too tired to post anything longer. Tomorrow, maybe. And in the meantime, here's something from a song called Unwell from Matchbox 20. Some people say I can sing like Rob Thomas. Don't know if it's true..but I like to think that maybe..just maybe. And pigs can fly and I can get my life back. Heheh. G'night, people!

All day staring at the ceiling
Making friends with shadows on my wall
All night hearing voices telling me
That I should get some sleep
Because tomorrow might be good for something


Hold on
Feeling like I'm headed for a breakdown
And I don't know why


Chorus: But I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know right now you can't tell
But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired
I know right now you don't care
But soon enough you're gonna think of me
And how I used to be...me


I'm talking to myself in public
Dodging glances on the train
And I know, I know they've all been talking about me
I can hear them whisper
And it makes me think there must be something wrong with me
Out of all the hours thinking
Somehow I've lost my mind


Chorus

I've been talking in my sleep
Pretty soon they'll come to get me
Yeah, they're taking me away


Chorus

Yeah, how I used to be
How I used to be
Well, I'm just a little unwell
How I used to be
How I used to be
I'm just a little unwell

|