Wednesday, April 16

Hey people..am back. After almost a week...I'd be lying if I said I'm not glad to be back..but at the same time, am also scared. As hell. Tired as hell too. Been indoctrinated, near-brainwashed, battered, flooded and rained on, not to mention having to spend time with people who have the vision and intellectual ability of a tree stump. Back to the still unresolved issue of my love life (its existence, actually) I suppose the moment of truth is near enough. I have to get an answer, regardless whether it's good or bad. Been thinking about it a lot these past few days..it gave me an escape from the drudgery of camp. I think I'm finally ready now to accept the truth.. I want to move on. I'm starting to find out what I need in life. I've missed her so much these few days..I had to consciously stop myself from sending her messages every other hour.

But anyhow, now is now and then was then. Am getting very sick...must be all the rain. Updates later.

|