Thursday, April 17

Ugh. Having the flu is not a pleasant experience. Nose had been running all morning, not to mention head throbbing like crazy. This update was supposed to tell y'all about camp..but I doubt my brain can process that much information. Woke up early today, and went to collect my graduation robe for Sunday's ceremony (Yay! I will soon officially have my master's!). After that, didn't have strength to get to the office, therefore went to see my familiar (but today unfriendly) GP to get a checkup, medication and a leave cert.

Went home after that, where I crashed on the couch waiting for the medication to kick in. Was just starting to feel better when my mum called and said they'll be coming to my graduation after all. How surprising! And this after they walked out halfway on my first ceremony...3 years ago. Guess now I know why I don't like to involve them in these things. They even wanted to buy a digital camera! Hearing this bit of news, I got better immediately and leapt to the nearest store to check out the prices. Almost succeeded in convincing them to buy a Canon Powershot G3..when my dad said they couldn't afford it. Ah well...it was good while it lasted. Also managed to buy some DVDs to send over: Mononoke Hime and Spirited Away.

Well...actifed's kicking in. Shall take a little nap. Will come back with more updates later.

|