Tuesday, April 8

Not good. Something's definitely wrong. *sigh* And what, after only a week? 2 weeks? I haven't the details yet, but looks like there's trouble again in my love life. I've been having this bad feeling in my stomach this whole evening..and I just got an SMS that kinda confirmed it. I'd be lying if I said I'm not panicking..but I am..I don't know what to do. When your girlfriend suddenly says you need to talk and might not love her anymore after that...it doesn't take Einstein to figure out something's wrong. Of course, there's never good news after the sentence "We need to talk..". At the moment, a dozen different nightmare scenarios are going through my mind, and although I know it's late, I can't close my eyes.

Must not panic. Must not over react. God, it's so hard. I mentioned this earlier, and I'll say it again. When that punch hits you..it hits you hard. I guess I might as well try and get some sleep...no matter how difficult that may be. Hopefully, I'll know what's wrong by tomorrow..and hopefully..whatever's wrong..can be fixed. I'm at the end of my tether. God, if you're listening, I need some strength. Please?

Good night, world.

|