Wednesday, April 23

Hey hey..it's Wednesday! (Yes, I know it's a bad attempt at rhyming..so sue me). Happens to be my favourite day of the week due to several reasons. One, CSI is on tonight. Second, it's the halfway point of the week, meaning that the weekend is effectively only 1 and a half days away. Finally, it also marks the start of my Get Trim Fast program (also known as Work Some of That Fat off Your Arse day). All in all, should be an okay midweek day. And also...just got a call from my mum again asking if I remembered that girl in school who's now a teacher yadda yadda. Seems she's been asking about me to my mum and my sister back home! As of now, love is the farthest thing in my mind..but it does give a pleasant buzz to know someone's actually interested in me. Well..as they say, beggars can't be choosers. Will put this particular development in the KIV list.

Was ruffling through some old stuff in my pc when I came over excerpts of a short story I wanted to write waay back when I was in my final year at Uni. That was like in..ermm...1999 or so. Yeah, before all this started. Anyway, I might decide to post it here, seeing that noone's gonna publish it anyway. If I think it looks good, maybe I'll start a serial of sorts. Hmm... gives me something to do.

Well, off to work then. Must keep busy so as to not get bogged down with trivialities such as emotions and feelings! Later!

|