Tuesday, April 22

Tuesday. Got into the office late, since had to return my ceremonial robes and what not. Also to pick up a 200 dollar check and my official Masters degree. Yes my friends, have now officially moved up the ranks of academia (although honestly, don't feel as if I'm cleverer at all). On the way to the office, was listening to the morning crew on Hitz. They had something called Tackle your Friend Tuesday, where some lucky sod would be given an extra boost in approaching his/her secret crush. The result today was quite amusing..and was good for a belly laugh all the way to the parking lot. On another note, am drawing up a Lose My Fat fitness program. Hopefully starting tomorrow.

This one won't be a long post. Too much to do today. Till later, my friends!

Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.
Charles M. Schulz (1922 - 2000), Charlie Brown in "Peanuts

|