Friday, April 11

So here we are..the last post for tonight..and possibly the next 5 days. For the people reading this (if any), I'll miss posting my rantings, ravings and what not here. Sounds crazy I know, but maintaning this blog has become such an intrinsic part of my daily life..then there's that catharsis thing. Without being overtly melodramatic, I'd just like to say goodbye (for now), blog. For my Constant Reader, fear not! I shall be back with more titillating details on this extremely grandiose (to me, at least) attempt of a play (or soap opera) that is my life. There should be tons of updates as I return (and be prepared for more news on my kittens!). Once again..farewell people..and God bless.

But love is blind and lovers cannot see
The pretty follies that themselves commit;
For if they could, Cupid himself would blush
To see me thus transformed to a boy.

William Shakespeare (1564 - 1616), The Merchant of Venice, Act II Scene 6

|