Thursday, June 5

Hey again, peeps. Damn..seems I'm getting less and less time to do proper updates these days. As usual, I apologise and try to make it up by posting as long an update as I possibly can. Yeah right, as if that will make things better. But still, it's a start. Friday looms again tomorrow and am anxiously looking forward to the weekend..oh yeah. This week has been a rough one, with work from last week to finish and some more waiting even before I can take a breather. Classes start next week..and it's gonna be another whole world of hurt. Oh well...I suppose everyone has their own cross to bear. All I want this weekend is to kick back, relax and not worry..for a couple days. Oh, and some sleep would be good too.

Went to Aunty Fazi's..we drove to Sg Buloh to this very out of place Thai restaurant..good if slightly pricey food. I think I know why I love their company so much..Rosie, Jo, Aunty and Uncle..even Ida (heheh). They accept me..no questions asked..and I don't think I've ever felt so at home in my entire life..well except of course when I'm with the Princess. I'm home, at work, in heaven..all at once. And yeah, that includes all the arguments. Seriously. Times like these, when she's no longer just an arm's reach away..I'm glad I can remember so many things. They're maybe the only things keeping me sane.

Life is funny that way. You get used to some things, and then all of a sudden everything changes and you're left trying to sort everything out. But I guess if it's not that way, we'll never learn to appreciate the stuff we live with. And also, you forget the little stuff..like how a little kid's eyes can just drown you..and make it all seem better.

Am not making much sense now, peeps. Later tomorrow!



|