Saturday, June 28

Holy cow. I have no idea what happened, but am very very sleepy. Urgh. It's been a v. fast moving Saturday for me, since I had an early meeting at the faculty, which finished at about 11. (Oh, I didn't mention that I managed to coax an agreement with the dean to give me and my 3 unlucky colleagues priority to do our PhDs. Which essentially means I can leave as soon as I can procure a scholarship. Yippee!) Then, it was a rush to beat the traffic to Summit USJ, where I had a short karaoke session planned. RM7 for 3 hours including lunch? Count me in. I dunno why I'm so partial to karaoke, heheh. Maybe it's just that the group I go with is so laid back, we don't mind making fools out of ourselves and each other. Not to mention belting out We Will Rock You or My Sacrifice at the top of our lungs (no matter how out of tune it may be) feels good.

Hmm. Saturday night. I COULD go out, but somehow I think this week, at least, I'd like to be able to just laze around and not move. Too much. Never been much of a clubber, and I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. I suppose I'll put it into my To Do list.

Besides, I - UrRRKK! (Hello, lovely ones. B Jones-like persona taking over for a bit.)

Note to self: must absolutely stop making whiny noises/excuses about not being social, etc, etc. Find it v. irritating and also degrades online self-image, which is v. important. Also v. irritating, is tendency to lapse into periods of missing the-ex . Therefore must concentrate on filling every available moment of time with things to do, or at least, happy thoughts. Hmm...wonder if happy thoughts can be bought at Tesco? Ah. Thinks should scoot along now, since main "bullish" persona gets v. bitchy if left inside too long. Control back to you, Ash ;-)

I hate it when that happens. Er..well, have a good weekend, everyone!


|