Tuesday, June 24

Yawn. Hi people. Just a wee little post before I hit the sack. Been a tiring day, most of it spent in front of me PC checking out scholarship options. In the long run, I may make it for the 2004 intake, which would give me more time to prepare a proper proposal (sounds like a tongue twister to me). A big thanks to prof sadin for giving me some very needed heads up. Head on over to her blog, give it a read. Insider tips like these help make my day. And again, it just goes to show how the internet (and blogging) has changed the face (and body) of how we communicate.

As I write this entry, am actually on Yahoo Messenger with the esteemed prof. And we seem to agree..trying to further our education in Malaysia can be downright disheartening. But hey, there's always hope..and me being me, as some people who know me can rightly attest to, I tend to cling to that particular emotion quite a lot.

Tomorrow's another day, and there's a load of things to do. Grr. I hate it when my plans go awry. However, I figure the Big Guy has something else planned for me, perhaps..and why should I get so angry when I have no idea if all this is good or bad?

Goodnight, people. Need some shuteye. Very urgently.








|